Actually I wasn’t using my twitter account for past 4 to 5 months. Suddenly when i opened I got pissed of seeing some random news in some language along with my feed. When i checked my profile, I was subscribed to some 2000 users and groups which i don’t even remember doing.
Now to cleanup this, the only option I see in twitter page was to unfollow each one. Seriously unfollow 2000 users one by one??
Then on google I found some solutions, half of which didn’t work for me. I am adding the one worked for me below here:
- Go to the page that show list of users you are following from profile ( profile -> following)
- Scroll down the list till end
- press shift+ctrl+i
- In console type $(‘.button-text.unfollow-text’).trigger(‘click’)
Note: I did it in batches as my list was more than 2000 and it was throwing error for me.
- Component Based ( not MVC – https://firstname.lastname@example.org/understanding-component-based-architecture-3ff48ec0c238)
- Virtual DOM
Used create-react-app for my experiments as a start ( source code for create-react-app : https://github.com/facebookincubator/create-react-app)
sudo npm install -g create-react-app
Create React App doesn’t handle backend logic or databases; it just creates a frontend build pipeline, so you can use it with any backend you want. It uses build tools like Babel ( a compiler ) and webpack (a bundler ) under the hood, but works with zero configuration
Create a new react project:
create-react-app my-app ( This will install react, react-dom, and react-scripts. Difference for react and react dom is explained http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34114350/react-vs-reactdom)
cd my-app ( The folder structure is as below)
npm start (This will start the server at port 3030 and app is available at http://localhost:3000/)
Code is available in https://github.com/remyaraj/reactexperiments
- In the public folder you will see an index.html which is hit on loading url localhost:3000
- In the body of html file there is a div with id “root”.
- Webpack bundles and keeps a file called index.js in src folder. U can find the below code in it
The above line instruct to replace the root element with whatever is returned by the render function of App Class.
In application.properties add the following line
On hibernate 5:
Ubuntu version used : 14.04
sudo apt-key adv –keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 –recv 7F0CEB10
(If successful/not try with echo ‘deb http://downloads-distro.mongodb.org/repo/ubuntu-upstart dist 10gen’ | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mongodb.list)
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mongodb-org
Use n module from npm to upgrade node
sudo npm cache clean -f
sudo npm install -g n
sudo n stable (for stable version , for latest use sudo n latest)
sudo ln -sf /usr/local/n/versions/node/<VERSION>/bin/node /usr/bin/node
- Data types
- Numbers, strings, boolean, objects, functions, undefined values
- Numbers: numeric values. Fixed number of bits of 64 for representation(2^64 different numbers). 3 Special numbers are infinity, -infinity, NaN( Not a Number)
- Strings: represented with single or double quotes. \ is used for escaping character.
- Boolean: true or false
- Undefined values: null and undefined.
- Arithmetic operators: +,-,/,*,%
- Unary operators: typeof, !
- Logical operators: &&, ||
- Conditional operators: ?:(ternary operator)
* When an operator is applied to the wrong type of value, JS will convert that value to the type it wants( Type Coercion )
Eg: 8*null -> 0
“5” – 1 -> 4
$ sudo apt-get install gdebi
$ wget http://ppa.launchpad.net/natecarlson/maven3/ubuntu/pool/main/m/maven3/maven3_3.2.1-0~ppa1_all.deb
$ sudo gdebi maven3_3.2.1-0~ppa1_all.deb
$ sudo ln -s /usr/share/maven3/bin/mvn /usr/bin/maven